Read the why use buttermilk at all in a cake discussion from the chowhound home cooking cakes food community join the discussion today. Bake a cake just like grandma used to with this vintage buttermilk vanilla cake recipe from scratch a layer cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting. This easy buttermilk cake is light and tasty and bakes in just 10 to 15 minutes its perfect plain or with berries with coffee or tea or frost it. From oven baked biscuits to frozen pops these buttermilk recipes capitalize on the rich flavor of this classic southern ingredient just hearing the. How do i love thee oh easy farmhouse buttermilk cake let me count the ways your recipe is so simple combine butter and sugar in a bowl add
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.